Thread: 2019 CFL season
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 09:54 AM   #1657
Corral
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick Estrada View Post
I think you are wrong. Stamps made a big commitment to Bo and he has a great rapport with Dickenson and Huff. Arbuckle looks to have a lot of promise but it's a real stretch to think the Stamps are going to part with the winningest QB in the history of the CFL. Mitchell in Toronto will not even move the needle as they just don't care about the CFL.

Its a stretch for sure. And i also acknowledge what Transplant has said as well. But strange things happen in the CFL. And i do recall that the Argos offered him a large contract as well.

Bo has accomplished a lot in Calgary - and winning the Cup at McMahon would have to be near the pinnacle of what he could ever do here as the Stamps QB. He's very competitive and sometimes that leads folks to seek out new challenges - and that would be the Argos. And the league would certainly welcome that. Think Doug Flutie.

I'm not so sure he wouldn't move the needle in Toronto, and in any case, he would certainly move it more than anything else the Argos can do to make themselves relevant again.
Corral is offline   Reply With Quote