View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 09:13 PM   #607
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Minister of Heritage Steven Guilbeault.

Remember he was Trudeau's star candidate that he air dropped in who's virulently anti pipeline and had some pretty strong Anti-Alberta sentiments during the run up. So I'm not surprised that he would do nothing for the CFL.

I wrote him a polite letter reminding him about the history of the CFL, that it allows young canadian football players to realize their dreams of playing football as a career and as a league it employed over 900 people across the board. That if this government was going to help the arts and culture that it was obligated to help the CFL which is woven into the cultural frame work of this countries history.

I don't expect a response. I also send an email to my MP Stephanie Kuzie, asking her to put this question forward.

I personally think that the CFL will come back next year as a 6 or 7 team league, that a lot of players that have been in this league won't be coming back either.

For a company that's fired out probably close to 400 billion in the blink of an eye to suddenly pinch pennies over the CFL is crazy.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: