View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 06:53 PM   #69
Mr.Coffee
damn onions

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post
I think the whole argument that fans shouldn't be forced to fork out similar dollars for suboptimal players is pretty ridiculous.

Fans aren't going to these games. You aren't paying for anything more than your $20/month Sportsnet subscription (if you dont already have cable, or other streaming, and not including free games, that is). With 24 teams and around 21 players per team, you want what... a $0.03 discount if someone doesn't play? Come on now.
uh well for starters you math doesn't go around at all in the first place but furthermore star players is what I am getting at (because they're the best, but you're being intentionally obtuse for no point and know that because presumably you can read but okay).

But more importantly, why did you intentionally skirt the actual point of my post with respect to whether players opting out and not knowing their rationale doesn't equate to being "allowed" to judge them on that?

I think people should be allowed to have opinions, for right or wrong. That is ultimately my stance.
Mr.Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote