View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 03:52 PM   #215
VANFLAMESFAN
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTiger View Post
Brendan leaving takes savardandjokinen out of Pool B with him.

I have to admit that I'm kind of surprised by that.

All around, a decent episode. Laurel's beast mode in that challenge was something else to see. Chris also once again shows that if you spend your time around camp telling people what to do, you just paint a target on your back.

I was...unimpressed with Naviti in the immunity challenge, as they seemed like they left it pretty much to Chris and Wendell, who somehow managed to do an 8 person challenge better than the other team of 8, despite just being two of them. Honestly not really how Malolo lost that one, really. Naviti pretty much gave them every chance to win that they could give them.

Tribal also seemed weird, or maybe I just didn't understand that idol. Micheal said that it could protect two people. Then told two names to Jeff. But Jeff only named one person. Was Micheal just trying to run a bluff?

Good but weird episode.
Michael was bluffing. Trying to have the seed of doubt grow and grow in the minds of the solid 5. It was a really good attempt at trying to crack that group, but they remained solid. Having said that, they could have just as easily lost a member if Michael played the idol for the right person, but at that point, it was a guessing game and he guessed wrong.
VANFLAMESFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to VANFLAMESFAN For This Useful Post: