View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 12:43 PM   #2514
trackercowe
Franchise Player

Exp:

I love the new Roman. Like his cousin Dwayne he just oozes charisma. I think in many ways he's better, as he is playing this serious role to perfection. He could be a movie star himself in a few years if he chose to. The Rock is a better face and getting the crowd into the match, but Roman is making this role his own. I wonder how much input Heyman has in his new character?

Loved the ending to the match with Braun. Sort of took that from AEW with the chokeout submission. Although it has hard to listen to Braun try and breathe after the match. Added some realism to the finish. Dunno what direction they'll take with Braun, but a long feud with Lee will do him some good.

Also looking forward to the Rollins/Bryan feud; it's obvious, and glad they chose to go in that direction. I do not like Lars Sullivan, I don't think anyone does (other than Vinnie Mac). I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt as well. Just with all the stuff going on outside the ring and how they've built his character I don't want to see him go over much of the roster. Keep him away from the Universal Title picture please.
trackercowe is offline   Reply With Quote