View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 09:31 AM   #899
Slava
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shermanator View Post
That was probably the worst game I have ever seen Cavalry play live. Just poor play up and down the pitch. I wasn't expecting much from this game, and unfortunately it played out as I expected. Games like last night are a good reminder of where this club sits, they're in the mix but I just don't see them as a contender.

The Pacific goal was a nice finish off a poor clearance from Trafford. Offensively they were anemic, indecisive on the ball and looking for the perfect shot. Couldn't see who had that headed clearance off the line, that got the biggest reaction live.

Ledgerwood played a good game, you can see his IQ is much higher than the other players at this level when you watch live. The runs he was making into space that were rarely found were superb. As for the poor, I'll focus on Hernandez. Every offensive play down the left died on his boot. And the fact that Luca was nailed to the bench shows how disappointing a signing he has been.

I have heard rumblings Mason is out with a fairly significant injury, so I hope that's not true.

Crowd was decent and lively to start, but Cavalry didn't give us much reason to support them all night.
He's been terrible. I think that the game against Edmonton (?) last month he had a number of great chances and just couldn't hit the net. Honestly, he's probably a super great guy, but he's just not good enough.
Slava is offline   Reply With Quote