View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 08:01 PM   #9
Heavy Jack
Franchise Player

Exp:

Had a blast reading through that story and think this is a really great idea for the forums too; it means so much to have a longtime poster so closely affiliated with the farm club and with a finger much closer to the pulse of the future of the Flames than most of us could hope to be so I really appreciate your insight Scorp!

I’m super excited to hear about the progression of Solovyov as I think his first year in the Ahl was solid and really like the idea of a stay-at-home meat and potatoes D with size coming up through the ranks. He’s already been a better than average pick for a 7th rounder by making it this far, totally rooting for him.

My question is what is it like to watch Wolf up close and personal on a routine basis and how does he compare to other goalie prospects we’ve had in the past from your viewings? When’s it time to get truly excited by the hype, has that time come? Not bad for another 7th rounder, the scouting staff needs to be applauded for some of the later picks the past few years.
Heavy Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heavy Jack For This Useful Post: