View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 09:18 PM   #40
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by schteve_d View Post
So, I have two outstanding bets with an Oiler fan buddy. $100 that the Flames would finish higher in the standings than the Oilers at the end of the season and $100 that the Oilers would not make the playoffs.

He is now demanding that I pay up the $100 for the Oilers having finished ahead of the Flames when the season was called. I kind of think that, while a very Oiler way to win, it's BS. I know that were our roles reversed I would never try and collect on it if the season ended the same way. It's only a hundred bucks, but it's the principle of it.

What are the thoughts here? Should I pay up?

Go for a nice long run when its hot. When you get home, take the 100 dollar bill and push it smugly between your but cheeks. Take video of your self doing it. Take 100 dollar bill and place in a plastic bag and mail it to him. Maybe forget to drop it in the box for a couple of days. Let that bad boy marinate, works best if you leave it in the sun.

mail it. When he receives it and calls you to gloat, send him a video of the swass bath that you gave that bill

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: