View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 07:31 AM   #776
gb450
Draft Pick

As far as injuries go, they seem to be stacking up for some of the Cavalry star players. I was at the game the other night and saw a few of the players in the stands sitting together and made some observations;

Nik Ledgerwood- had a full hard-sided knee brace on his leg, and he was hobbling around without much ease. Didn’t appear that he will be in action for a few games

Jose Escalante- has his left ankle taped up, but appeared to be walking without a limp. Hopefully this means he may return sooner than later.

Oliver Minatel- did not appear to have any visible injury he was nursing (no limping etc)

Mason Trafford- looked pretty able bodied, which could be a sign he may be close to playing.

Chris Serban - As we know, he has torn his ACL, and is out for the year. He still has the large knee brace on and is walking with ease with it. Hopefully his recovery is going as well as it looks.

I find it disappointing that the injury report has to come in the form of a lurking fan, and am hopeful that the team would publish these sorts of things down the road, but it’s still 6 games into a brand new league, so have to cut them some slack I suppose! See you all at the game today!