View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 01:38 PM   #4568
dammage79
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textcritic View Post
I can see that, and I suspect the reason for it is because for a good number of posters their own vitriol and certitude is a comfortable placebo.

And here is the problem: people are way to worked up about this specific point given the information that we have.

That's your opinion and you are welcome to it. But with how strongly you feel about this, forgive me for not being altogether impressed by the bases of your speculations.

Sure. I fail to see what any of this has to do with whether or not Sigalet is doing his job.
Bottom line is. There's a line that has to be drawn in the sand to whats an acceptable limit to anything. Eventually Sigalet will be replaced because few goalies come out breathing afterwards.

It doesn't take rocket science and hard data proof to figure out that if the goaltending continues to struggle, changes will be made. I just don't understand why your hackles are up when myself and others see the writing on the wall and would prefer it to happen sooner rather than later.