View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 12:58 PM   #4902
Esoteric
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResAlien View Post
Really liked Sekiro but it didn’t have the replayability of Bloodborne. It was a lot of fun at the time and I think I gave it a couple play throughs but after a while it got stale. No different weapons and I never quite loved the arm attachments. Tenchu Souls was a good idea though I’m glad they did it.

Now Bloodborne has quietly become my favourite game ever. If you didn’t get the Old Hunters DLC do that immediately and play it. Retry a play through with a different build or a new weapon. I’ll argue to death that the threaded cane is the greatest PvE weapon that exists, it’s so good it almost makes the game pointlessly easy.
Ludwig's Holy Blade felt like a cheat code for me. The 2H mode staggers everyone so easily. I definitely want to try another build out - really hoping they do a 60 FPS patch for PS5.

I was against Soulsborne games for the longest time, until December when I gave Demon Soul's another go and it just clicked.

Since then, I've beaten Demon Soul's, DS1:R, Bloodborne, and am probably 75-80% through Dark Souls 3 if I was guessing?
Esoteric is offline   Reply With Quote