View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 01:43 AM   #3315
dino7c
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
I don't think he can.

Also Dino your prediction was an easy one before the halving. And there will be a spike, likely 6 months after the halving based on history. But miners are concerned and holding off on some project until after as they are not sure, and if there isn't a spike a lot of interest will drop off.

Either way, the price will comeback down to the edge of profitability of the miners and hover there until the next event. Where profitability is for them? around $60 to 90k?... as if it drops below, miners will shut down, lowering supply raising the price, which the cycle will continue and hence hoover at a small margin for them. So don't expect a big boom to last long. But over the long scale it'll go up, but there will be a point where it is no longer of interest.
lol that's why all your buddies called me out on it and one even bet me it wouldn't happen...then went into the witness protection program apparently
I have far and away the best crypto record on this thread, people can chose who they want to listen to
Crypto millionaire from 10k investment or butthurt clowns that have been wrong over and over again

Last edited by dino7c; 04-04-2024 at 01:56 AM.
dino7c is offline   Reply With Quote