View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 01:43 PM   #49
Flame On
Franchise Player

Exp:

The coach was an interim coach for the longest time, but he seems to just have morphed into the defacto coach. I don't know why it's now so unreasonable to question the coach which even management questioned by the fact he was interim for so long.
If you look at patterns, its pretty easy to make the case that long term responsible players like Backlund are regressing in their play, players are lethargic and now there's players wanting out of the dressing room.

His abilities are not mutually exclusive of needing roster shake-ups with the core. The team needs an identity or at least something to build around. They aren't particularly big, fast, skilled, gritty, or any other adjective.

I find it funny that the one person people come up with is Johnny. Drives me crazy. Fine get rid of him, but don't think that Sean is going to suddenly gel with other players or stop being soft as ice-cream and giving the puck away. All Johnny will do is put the spotlight on the incredible lack of skill there is on the roster, which I guess in a way is a good thing if we're talking retooling.
Insulted Other Member(s)
Don't insult other members; even if they are Canuck fans.
Flame On is offline   Reply With Quote