View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 01:39 PM   #47
FiveSeven
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

It's like they think coaching has minimal impact. The style of thinking that leads you to say things like. "Oh I could coach the Lightning and they would still win because of their talent".
Ignoring the fact that in every single sport in existence that there is a clear demonstrable difference between low and high tier coaching and their impact on the outcome of the team.

Just because I could coach the lightning to be successful doesn't mean someone else couldn't do a 10x better job.

I don't think the Flames are nearly as bad as are being said to be recently. I truly believe they're a great team. If they had better coaching it would obviously breed better results which breeds confidence which breeds wins and better play and more willingness to compete harder or go out on the limb because the results of doing so are based in truth not in hope.

I was willing to give Ward a shot and I still have completely lost hope yet either, but my god. Enough of the bargain bin bull#### or trying to find the new and upcoming coach.