View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 01:40 PM   #10
Sylvanfan
Appealing my suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3thirty View Post
Ahh the joys of deep fantasy rosters, 4 options all with pros and cons...

Jeudy is risky if Lock doesn't start, but of those 4 I would have him in for sure.

Jones can be in a timeshare with Fournette so that always makes me nervous.

Fulgham if it wasn't rainy would be a no brainer to me, Cleveland is missing their top defensive player in Garett so Wentz should have more time to make plays (or dumb decisions)

Harris is always a risky play with NE and the revolving door of RB and his lack of pass game.

I'd likely go Jeudy and Fulgham with Jones a close 3rd. Are you needing safe picks of 10-12, or homerun 15+ point efforts to likely win?
At this time I'm a projected 6.1 favorite in the matchup. I would say I would be looking for 11 points out of these two positions to try and keep my edge. My opponent is running higher upside players.

I do have Nelson Agholor too, who is a boom bust guy. He's in a pattern of low/high point games and had 1.8 points last week, and did put up 15.7 vs KC last time. Chiefs pass defence most weeks has actually been good. But one of their faux pas games was against the Raiders, and last week too. This should be a game where the winner needs to score 30 points, but every year it seems the Chiefs and Raiders play one higher scoring game, and another where the Chief blow them out and keep the Raiders to a low total.