Exp:

In a first place show down this week.

Need to start two from the following at a Flex position

Ronald Jones
Travis Fulgham
Jerry Jeudy
Damien Harris

I have Jeudy and Jones in right now.

Harris does have a seemingly favorable matchup with the Texans but without use in the passing game he's limited to 10-12 points unless he breaks a longer run for a TD. But I think he's in the 7-11 point range. When he's healthy he'll get 20 carries a game and the Patriots are showing that they can run the ball pretty effectively even when teams know it's coming.

Jeudy probably has the most upside, but the Dophins defence likely isn't giving up 300 yards passing to Denver's offence. But garbage time can always yield 10 points to a guy like Jeudy in the last minute of a blowout...if he can actually hold onto the ball.

Fulgham did nothing last week, but had 5 straight games of good production before that. Although Cleveland weather has made passing non existent in the last two games and 8 degrees with wind and rain and Carson Wentz throwing isn't exciting me.

Jones has upside, but the Rams do have a good front and don't allow a lot of yards or points. Jones can be hot or cold so if things don't go great early he can end up with 3 points and at best I might project 60 yards, a TD, and 2 catches for 11 yards in this matchup which would amount to 15 points.