View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 12:10 PM   #24
Cali Panthers Fan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Interesting exercise. Most of my list is goofball comedies, which always come with low ratings. All of these are quite high on the campiness, likely lending to the poor ratings, but in small doses, camp can be a lot of fun.

Wait, The Da Vinci Code only gets 25% on Rotten Tomatoes? I mean, it's not a great film, but it deserved better than that. I guess that would get a vote from me for great bad movie.

The Mighty Ducks only gets 23%. That's a good bad movie.

The Jackal with Bruce Willis and Richard Gere was a solid movie. Surprised to see it only get 23%.

Mr. Deeds only gets 22%. Sorry, but I still laugh at parts of that movie every time. That gets a vote from me as a good bad movie.

Romeo is Bleeding is a great modern film noir with Gary Oldman and Lena Olin. Only gets 22%. That is a very good "bad" movie.

You know what, this list is going to be long if I keep doing it like this, so let's just say that anything I list at each percentage is at least worth seeing:

22%:
Patch Adams
Boondock Saints
Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo

21%:
Rocketman (starring Harland Williams***for kids only)

19%:
Highschool High (Lovitz alone is worth the watch)
Let's Be Cops
Birdemic: Shock and Terror*

*Bonus trailer for one of the greatest bad movies ever made

18%:
Saving Silverman

17%:
Dirty Work

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Judge Dredd

16%:
Grandma's Boy

15%:
Encino Man
The Wicker Man (Nic Cage Version)

14%:
Canadian Bacon

11%:
A Night At The Roxbury
Holmes & Watson
Armed and Dangerous
Batman and Robin

That's enough for now. I'll make another list from 10% or less later on.
Cali Panthers Fan is online now   Reply With Quote