View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 05:46 PM   #179
Calgary4LIfe
Franchise Player

Exp:

Attaboy Bingo!

I am a believer in the right mental attitude to fight crap off like this. The survivors seem to be the ones that refuse to give up. Sounds like this is a 'best case scenario' situation, but I am sure it is still going to give you a lot of ups and downs. The people who love you in life are going to help you through them, and don't for a second feel you shouldn't reach out to them. That's their job as somoene who loves you.

Us here on CP? We are also right here to back you up and keep you walking instead of falling down and feeling sorry for yourself. We are all behind you. You have given us an outlet in which we spend (way too much) time in discussions (and arguments), and I know for a fact that most of us appreciate it. I am sure we will not only support you, but we will also keep arguing with you here and keeping you busy Distraction is an often welcome friend during tough times and allows one to catch their breath.

Best of luck Bingo. We are all rooting for you, and we look forward to the announcement of you kicking some serious ass in this fight and winning it!
Calgary4LIfe is offline   Reply With Quote