View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 09:08 PM   #3269
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaster86 View Post
And?

Bradshaw and Ron Simmons came damn close to doing the same thing to Public Enemy. Or Stevie Richards trying to cave Bradshaw's skull in. Or Antonio Inoki and the Great Antonio.That's just off the top of my head. Old school guys would always try and hurt you bad if you stepped out of line.

The difference is that New Jack would hurt you even if you didn't step out of line, and he wasn't like Vader who would hurt you because he was just an enormously strong guy. Even if you were willing to work with and respected New Jack, he showed time after time that he didn't give a crap about you or your body.

You can talk about the APA beat down of Public enemy, but the APA didn't cross a major line of trying to cripple their opponent, they went stiff on Public Enemy. However we do know that Bradshaw was always a bully, look at what he did to Blue Meanie. However I don't think that you can compare Bradshaw to New Jack, who went into every match with a mentality I'm going to hurt you.

I just never had much respect for how New Jack did business, and there's a reason why he never got as far as he should have in the wrestling game with the pure amount of charisma that he had. Because nobody would want to work with him or trust him.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote