View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 10:29 AM   #28
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudoreality View Post
Yeah, see I always thought Yoda was old at 850, but you never know how they change things up with new star wars. However, let's say he was the equivalent of 85 when he died and its a linear comparison to a normal human lifespan, then really he should only be a baby for 10 years, not 50 or 100.

Are all of Yoda's people space wizards, or is it just a select few like other races? If it is the latter, I'm thinking this is a Yoda clone. And I mean a real clone (genetic copy), not a star wars clone (genetically engineered).

What was funny was how much Yoday aged between Revenge of the Sith and his death. Which was only what 50 years? Maybe it was the fact that he lived in a swamp.

As far as the Yoda species, its still unknown. At one point Fans thought they were Whills which were like an ancient order of Shamans and probably all force users. But Lucas shot that down saying no one knows what the Whills look like, and we dont know what Species they are, but we did see another one on the council in TPM, who was Yaddle.

I have this funny feeling that this has something to do with Palpatine as the doctor was wearing a Kaminoian logo on his uniform. Maybe they need force sensitive DNA, or a midiclorian transplant or something like that, and since the last epsiode isn't due out until after the release of the last movie, maybe they're going to link things.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote