View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 01:18 AM   #5
Coach
Franchise Player

Exp:

Oooo yeah the Skrulls I knew I forgot something!

I actually had thought Fury might have been a Skrull since he died in Winter Soldier, but then I thought Captain Marvel and the Skrull twist sort of dismantled that. Cool to see I was sort of right. How long has it been? Was it really him at Starks funeral? When would he have gone into space?

I think they could still do secret invasion. The Kree are basically humans for the most part. Some of them are blue, but they just just wouldn’t use the blue ones for invading Earth. Ahhh so many possibilities!

When I saw the trailers for FFH I thought Mysterio maybe took Spider-Man back to his universe, then he comes back here, and thought they might tie a venom thing into that. But either way. Lots of water eggs lots of fun.

Me personally, I think Avengers tower was purchased by Osborne and we’ll see him develop into a baddy for both Spider-Man and the future Avengers. They have a small Easter egg for Fantastic 4 that some people think means it’s the new Baxter building, but I still think it’s Oscorp.

Last edited by Coach; 07-16-2019 at 01:25 AM.
Coach is online now   Reply With Quote