Thread: 2019 Formula 1
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 08:53 AM   #14
FLAMESRULE
First Line Centre

Exp:

Yep, most teams released their new liveries around Feb 10-14th. The RBR release was gross IMO but during testing they went back to a more traditional colour scheme.

@jayswin, I know I'm lucky...but if you get the chance you really should try and get to a race. I've been to loads of lower series races, but only 1 F1 race in Montreal (2011 Montreal). F1 races are incredible spectacles IMO if you like/love racing.

Im definitely not a fan of Stroll, just dont think he has the talent to be in F1. Ricciardo is my current favourite driver and I have a serious hate-on for Mad Max. Max has elite talent, but just cant control his emotions in a car. If he ever could he'd challenge every week and save RBR a fortune in broken cars (including his teammates, lol). Also a big fan of Leclerc, really looking forward to him challenging Vettel despite being the obvious #2.

@doubleK, there is no chance IMO that Mclarens pace is for real. They were 2nd fastest in testing last year if memory serves. They'll be down at the bottom, but much stronger than Williams...god do I feel bad for that team. What a fall.

In reading up on the drivers thoughts most seem to really be coming around to the new aero rules. Handful of them saying the cars feel quicker and more stable/predictable when following other cars. The new front wings creating more drag on the front car and the bigger DRS giving a more stable and quicker following car.

I'm stoked for Melbourne. Should see 2 good battles with the Big 3 and then Alfa/Renault/RacingPoint...and hopefully Mclaren + Toro Rosso.
FLAMESRULE is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FLAMESRULE For This Useful Post: