View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 08:46 PM   #106
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotian Lotion View Post
I would suggest using the word "Integrity" somewhere if possible (assuming you have it).

.. and as shallow as it seems, it's your picture, that most people are going to look at on a bench ad. As long as you don't look like a sleezy car salesman, you're half way there.

I just sold my house privately and, as you probably know, I received over a dozen Realtor phone calls a day, for 3 weeks straight. They all had some filthy tactics, but the ones that showed respect for my choice are the ones I let in my home to look at it... so yea, I'd stay away from anything that comes across as aggressive or greedy.

People hiring you need to know you're working for their best interest... so I think 'Integrity' gives people some comfort in hiring someone who will get them results they can feel good about.

Thank you and congrats on the sale. It does work for some people and I 100% respect those who try. Fact is most end up hiring a realtor so being pushy while they try to sell on their own is a near guarantee they wont consider you if it doesnt sell.

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com