View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 11:31 AM   #1030
dissentowner
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan87 View Post
That was directed to a poster who called me out on his earlier post and how he "was not surprised" at my opinion.. which I felt wasn't needed. So relax.

As for your question, I don't agree with that. To me, these playoffs are a total crapshoot and this core has shown over and over again that they can't take their game to the next level when it matters most. Like I said, if they win the cup and prove me wrong, then they deserve to try and repeat next season. Winning 1-2 series doesn't mean much to me.

I put a lot more value into what I saw last playoffs and how that was followed this season. I was disappointed and I don't think this team had much of a chance if they made the playoffs 2 months ago (they may have not even made it). To me, these playoffs are going to be just like watching the pre-season.. most teams and players trying to find their game... not a true indication of anything really.
Wining one or two series doesn't mean much? So if a team wins the SC they should be kept together but if a team doesn't they should be dismantled and the core changed? Sounds reasonable lol.