View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 11:07 AM   #40
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammage79 View Post
I think Bliss is probably scheduled a good long break. Don't think she's had one since getting drafted. Didn't like all the Rousey talk during the match though. And the black swan eye make up. I suppose since super Lesnar isn't champ anymore they need another super champ somewhere.

It's going to make the women's PPV watered down now I think. They have built Rousey up to super human level.

Hopefully Stroman cashes in tonight and smashed reins. Need some fresh blood at the top.

Honestly I like Bliss, she takes a lot of heat for her wrestling, but she sold like a pro last night and did everything to make Ronda look good. I will state that what sets Bliss above everyone else is she does the little things really well, she's also the best story teller in the business right now, and one of the best pure heat generators in the business.

I don't mind her being off of TV for a while, give the girl a bit of a break, I think that we forget that the other thing with her is work ethic wise she can't be questioned.

There is no chance that Strowman takes the belt off of Reigns until maybe Wrestlemania and to do that they have to almost turn Strowman into a heel. I wouldn't be surprised if they feed Braun to Reigns to legitimize Reigns. Personally I would book Braun to go and pick up that kid who was his tag team partner, then have him drive him out to a swamp and murder him. Hows that for a heel turn. WCW WCW WCW .

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote