View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 11:55 AM   #1237
InglewoodFan
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInFlames View Post
I like the Hefeweizen from Fahr in Turner Valley. It's a nice break from the IPAs I've been having lately.

Grabbed a couple cans of Fahr's radler yesterday. Can see it being super refreshing if it is hot out, but it is just a touch too sweet for me. But on a whole, Fahr does some impeccable German style beers. By all accounts, the owner is pretty fanatical about getting them right.

Grabbed beers at Collective on Tuesday, forgot how great that place is. You can get everything buy the can, not by the pack. So you can get 1 or 2 of things you want to try. Grabbed a wider variety that I would have, looking forward to trying some new things. Especially the bomber of stout from Grain Bin.

Got a delivery from Blindman last week, had a can of their Cascadian Dark Ale last night. So nice and malty, but with just the right hops behind. Loved the flavours on it, so much so that it is tied for my top rated beer on Untappd. Also got some of their Florida Weisse and their 24-2 Stock Ale, but given that I have only had them as the 6th and 7th beer of the night, I will reserve judgement until I get another one tasted.
InglewoodFan is offline   Reply With Quote