View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 11:07 AM   #27
Coach
Franchise Player

Exp:

Have to say, not been a fan of this new season at all. Thought it started off well, and I liked the action, but, very unfortunately, the Ashoka storyline has brought it to a grinding halt. Its sad because they have a chance to explore this cool, more free-thinking character, and they just waste her.

So she leaves the Jedi, but does even get off the freaking planet? Meets annoying, incapable characters, spends her whole 1st episode talking to them in a hanger. Then finally something semi-interesting with the spice heist, but that's ruined by her dumb friends and they get trapped. Then they spend a whole episode escaping only to end up trapped again at the end, rendering the episode a complete waste.

Pretty disappointed overall. If I wasn't already invested in the Clone Wars/Rebels saga, I would've turned this off. What's wrong with giving the story some time differences? We've been following Ashoka for what, the week after she let the order? We can't skip a few months and come up with a more interesting way to bring her into the story. I dunno. I think it sucks.