View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 12:19 PM   #1447
Harry Lime
Franchise Player

Exp:

Noah Hanafin + Kevin Stenlund for Alex Tuch + Lias Andersson + Max Gildon

Once I picked up Cernak, Hanifin was the odd guy out. I think that down the road, Hanifin is going to be great, but for this season I'm only strong in one position. Likewise, once I picked up Bennett, Stenlund became expandable. Same kind of player, although I'm more of a Bennett fan.

With Tuch, I get someone who can fit a role I need right now. I'm going to run a Boone/Blais/Tuch line, and see how many players they can injure.

Lias Andersson is a wildcard. I see him as a productive middle six player as soon as next season, and I wanted a couple of Kings on the team, so that fills that spot. I can stop trying to trade for every King in the league.

Max Gildon is a prototypical high floor/low ceiling player. In CPHL terms, he could end up being a 69OVR player for the next ten years.

So, lost the best player in the deal, but what I can see of next years team is starting to round into form, so here's to hoping I can sneak into the playoffs this year, and actually contend next.