View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 01:18 PM   #856
Iceman57
Scoring Winger

Exp:

A couple of buddies and I with our kids after seeing Spiderman (fantastic) went to Fiesta Restaurant & Market in Midpark SE and it was incredible. It was authentic Mexican style tacos, gorditas and soup at its finest, fresh ingredients used in traditional cooking style made it a restaurant I will want to revisit a couple times a week. We all tried both the pork in red & hot sauce, mole chicken plus a new filling not yet on the menu called barbacoa which was absolutely delicious. The gorditas were so light, fluffy and stuffed to capacity, eating here completely transported me back to sitting on a beautiful beach in Tulum. The best part is the price, to eat this home cooked, real authentic food is only three bucks a taco! The owner was there and is a great guy, all the staff was so nice, the only hesitation is you need to be able to handle spice, my boys (10 & 8) and I were totally fine, I was dipping everything in the hot sauces provided while my friend Alex did his best but was sweating and had to order a couple of horchata to battle the heat, lol. We wanted to try the sopa azteca but they had run out and we're in the process of making more which to me was a great sign that what they had made from scratch that morning was gone and instead of just reheating something frozen, they were making it again fresh. The restaurant is definitely worth a visit, I highly recommend it and really hope it does well as it is very deserving.

Last edited by Iceman57; 07-24-2017 at 01:21 PM.
Iceman57 is offline   Reply With Quote