Thread: Big Brother 19
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 02:52 PM   #42
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

I'm curious as to how much of the whole fight, from Megan making the accusation to Jessica/Cody and the rest not correcting the misunderstanding, was pure gameplay.

I feel like Megan's original accusation was purely gameplay and not a concern for protecting racial harmony and likewise I feel like Jessica/Cody and others intentionally blew it up knowing it was just a misunderstanding. Given the way Josh had already attacked Megan, it seems like she was set up to be a scapegoat.

It reminded me of last season (2 seasons ago? maybe even 3?) when one of the contestants knew they needed to start some #### in the house to get themselves off the block. I can't even remember if it was a man or a woman. But I do recall them saying very explicitly to the camera that their plan was to go out and start a fight with someone for the sole purpose of stirring #### up to take attention of themselves. And if my fuzzy memory is correct, their devious plan worked. Everyone in the house bought it hook, line and sinker even though it was completely faked.

Anyone know what incident I'm thinking of?

I'm 90% sure it was Vanessa that pulled the stunt I'm thinking of.

Last edited by Cecil Terwilliger; 07-04-2017 at 04:57 PM.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote