View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 10:30 AM   #21
Fire of the Phoenix
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

I liked it, it was a good introduction. To those thinking they're focusing too much on the family, I think they're building them up so they can tear them apart. You have to think the mom makes it but I could see any of the other three (four with the dad's kid) getting killed off at any time, though maybe not all by the end of the season.

To the questions of the realism of the zombies at the church, I could see the zombies wandering away from the church and not being picked up by the mainstream quickly (whole episode I think was only 2 days anyway). It looked like a dilapidated, crime-infested hellhole that most would tend to avoid. If a couple more crack heads got eaten, I don't think anyone would notice. I thought they handled the initial outbreak fairly well considering it's not realistic in the first place. A zombie outbreak would be quickly squashed in real life unless millions of people suddenly became zombies all at once. One by one though, nope, I don't buy it. Not that I let that get to me, it's a freaking zombie show after all. I just hope they can just limit the brain-dead decisions of the non-zombie characters, that irks me FAR more.
Fire of the Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote