Old 01-04-2023, 07:18 PM   #3
Cecil Terwilliger
That Crazy Guy at the Bus Stop

Exp:

Crave
Disney

Prime/Apple

Netflix

Crave easily #1. It dominates with all the hbo and showtime content. Except the video quality is potato and no 5.1. That’s so lame. Plus the app kinda sucks. If they improved that stuff, it would be #1 by a mile.

Disney is Disney. I haven’t liked most of the marvel or SW tv shows all that much but they still have a lot of great stuff and a good sized library of movies. Solidly in 2nd.

Prime and Apple are a few steps below and about even. Prime has some good shows but not a ton else. Apple makes great shows but overall is light on content.

Netflix. Well, Netflix sucks. They have the worst content and are the most expensive. That’s a bad combo. I think I’ve used it like 3 times in the last 6 months. FIFA doc, glass onion and maybe something else I can’t recall. They have no good original tv shows anymore, no longer get any 3rd party content. Only thing going for it is their decent sized library of movies but I’ve seen everything. I only ever use it if they have some random movie from 15 years ago that I feel like watching.

Although with discovery trying to ruin hbo, crave may drop off.

Last edited by Cecil Terwilliger; 01-04-2023 at 07:26 PM.
Cecil Terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cecil Terwilliger For This Useful Post: