View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023, 11:46 AM   #1389
shotinthebacklund
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
No I don’t think that is quite right. There was not an effective policy method given the limited testing available to hand out prior immunity cards. And some jurisdictions did recognize prior immunity like the waiver from negative tests for entry into the states.

If you had infection based immunity exemptions we would have seen pox parties which would have directly hurt the hospital capacity

I think there is this weird look back affect that is leading to an incorrect view of what happened. Most people have moved on so the people who perceived themselves as being harmed see information that may indicate they shouldn’t have been and then use that to argue that policy was incorrect. This isn’t how decision making works. You make decisions with best available information you have at the time.
I disagree with your viewpoints in this statement. Timeline wise, they knew before approval that stopping transmission and stopping infection was not possible with this vaccine. They just refused to acknowledge this publicly until much later. There is so much to say on these vaccines given the extent of information and studies having been released that look extremely poor at best.

The italicized portion of your statement is interesting, and a interesting summation of how most peoples who have had harm done to them feel.I would assume its very natural. Look at that statement in context to residential schools and see how it stands up.
shotinthebacklund is offline   Reply With Quote