View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 07:29 PM   #45
Tuco
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
So my daughter was driving home from work on Thursday last week and she was stopped at a red light. Some fataing crackhead draped his upper body on top of her hood/windshield/cowl area of the car and proceeded to just stare at her with a huge creepy smile. She's just 16 and it scared the #### out of her. He was one of those clowns that stands in the middle of intersections begging for change. This was around Anderson/Elbow at like 7:30pm. So a big 'fata you' to all the dopes who give these people money and encourage this behaviour.

Last night I was in South Centre Mall at one of the glasses stores. This lunatic of a drug addict dressed head to toe in a Toronto Blue Jays get-up barges in and accuses me of putting her daughter and mother in a coma just because she is - and I quote - a "crack whore." Hollow cheeks, sores all over her face, rail thin, blathering on about how Calgary is going to get an MLB team. I laughed at her and she came at me like a superfast zombie screaming. Like, wtf.

The girl working in the store looked scared out of her mind. I had the neighbouring store call security and I just had to hang around to make sure this sick fata didn't do anything to the girl; however, I felt pretty helpless. Like, the "crack whore" wouldn't have been a problem for me to handle physically, I wouldn't think, but like I want to get myself into some physical entanglement with her that could potentially cause problems for me.

IDK what the point of this is, but holy #### do we ever have a problem on our hands with these strung out people that I don't see how we're going to fix. It was one thing when they just sort of stuck to the inner city, which worked for me, but now they're spreading into the good end of town and it's very annoying and off-putting.

Tuco is offline   Reply With Quote