View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 06:18 PM   #248
CampbellsTransgressions
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJetsGo View Post
A lot of people are frustrated by so called fans who do nothing but incessantly put the team down. It seems to be the only reason you come here - and again - you're in a post game thread for their sixth win in a row and all you comment on in regards to recent play is:

"We'll see if the Flames keep this up, but I'm guessing based on the past history of this team that the coach throwing his stick or having a beer with the guys isn't going to lead to a permanent culture change."

Maybe you want to expand on that? So you're suggesting they need to clean house?

And btw, they did make room for Jankowski. I really don't see what you're complaining about going so far as to suggest Treliving is a " pretty poor evaluator of talent" because of it. If anything, the decision to not start him between Stajan and Brouwer and stifle him was probably the more apt move seeing as his brief and hot start in the AHL seems to have allowed him to hit the ground running in the NHL.

Really bizarre stuff all the way around imo.
Page 12 of the PGT, the day after a win, in which the management of goaltending prospects is being discussed.

I'm suggesting that there are much bigger issues with this team, yes. A problem with team culture that has persisted for years. You seem to be familiar with my past posts.

I have no idea why Stajan and Brouwer are even on this team.
CampbellsTransgressions is offline   Reply With Quote