View Single Post
Old 12-30-2021, 01:18 PM   #142
Sylvanfan
Appealing my suspension

Exp:

Not much action in this thread this year.

To date I've had a decent year. Started out well, but hit a bit of a November swoon when some of these odd upsets started to happen. Have come back a bit in the past couple of weeks.

With the recent Covid Protocols it has definitely made things tricky for sports books and bettors as you wait to see who's in and who's not. Been risky to try and get on the lines you like early because teams can get hit with Covid.

I've found that Wong Teasers have worked well. Basically it works for teams who are 7.5 to 8.5 favorites and you can buy 6 points to tease them down to winning by a Field Goal or less. Likewise if you can tease 1.5 to 2.5 dogs up to 7.5 or 8.5. Couple those with adding 6 points to games with low totals where each point is worth more and it's generally worked. Although none of those this week at this time.

The line to be ware of this week is Philly +3.5 or +3 on the WFT. Some trends really favor Washington here. So that one surprised me as a lot of Sharps have been steaming the Eagles lately.

I like the Lions to cover against the Seahawks this week, and a lot of the professional gamblers are liking the Vikings to cover against the Packers too.