View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 11:41 AM   #8756
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizkitgto View Post
What I have learned from this thread is Biden is a Saint, and he's exempt from criticism. Anyone who dare questions him or his supporters will be labelled a nazi-Trump supporter (even if they hate Trump).

The air of smugness and self-righteousness hanging over this thread is the primary reason why Trump won in 2016.
Then you haven't learned anything at all, and you haven't even tried.

Biden has been criticized repeatedly. Where were you during the primaries? Where were you at any point before the last week? Biden criticisms based on things you yourself have said "might be nothing" aren't being celebrated days before the election? Wow, how weird.

You're Canadian aren't you? Calgarian? Maybe hit Palm Springs on vacation once in a while? Good for you. But excuse me for being blunt because as someone who actually has a stake in the US election, what the actual #### do you know about it? This kind of goes for everyone who thinks they really know what the US is like, sitting around in Calgary, or Winnipeg, or Vancouver, or whatever, because they read it on the news or they watch youtube, but especially people like you who have it all figured out. What do you actually know? Because I've read every one of your posts, and you come across as someone who doesn't know anything.

Anyone with half a lick of sense to them can tell you that a thread full of Canadians, who are significantly more Liberal and "left" than Americans on almost every level, is not representative of why Trump won in 2016. What an ignorant comment. If you're American (which I doubt, and if you are, I know exactly what your deal is), I'd go as far to say you better represent the reason he won, because too many Americans willfully believe in half baked bull#### that makes them think they're smarter than everyone else, that they don't need to put in the work to get educated about something, that random videos or articles support their stupid conclusions. And that's not a left/right thing, that's a whole loaf thing.

Sorry, don't mean to be rude, but please tell me what you actually know as some run of the mill Canadian O&G bro. Go ahead, because it's better than this nonsense from someone who is an outright troll, or is just too ignorant to realise why his long line of bull#### isn't being bought up by everyone else.

Yeah, admittedly thanks to American media absolutely dominating and being widely accessible, it's easy to know a lot and have a good understanding of what is actually going on. But acting like you know a lot and actually knowing it are two different things, and it's easy to spot. And you haven't come close to earning the right to call others smug or self-righteous.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to PepsiFree For This Useful Post: