View Single Post
Old 05-11-2024, 02:11 PM   #824
soreshins
First Line Centre

Exp:

I’m Scottish and obviously follow their leagues and also go and watch Cavalry. In my opinion, the standard of the CPL is still below the Scottish championship (2nd tier of Scottish football) and miles below the premiership. Scottish football doesn’t get the greatest rep and is dominated by Celtic and Rangers but outside of those two there are some very good teams in the top tier and most of the second tier who would demolish Cavalry. Don’t get me wrong I love going to Cavalry games and there are some good players but it’s definitely still below that level.

The Scottish Championship (2nd tier) is actually a very competitive league and my team just won it to get back into the premiership. It went close to the last day. I’d encourage you all to watch Footy Adventures on YouTube - great football channel which has a lot of Scottish content. Give it and the SPL a try - you might enjoy it.

Edit: watch footy adventures “the worlds loudest trophy day” video for a wee look at my team Dundee United winning the league last week

Last edited by soreshins; 05-11-2024 at 02:22 PM.
soreshins is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soreshins For This Useful Post: