View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 03:02 PM   #6335
Skootenbeeten
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leondros View Post
Lol buddy, you are truly regarded if you believe that... Even the staunchest of Israel supporters wouldn't state the bolded with a straight face.

Good argument, hard to counter. Next time try and have a point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Q_ View Post
Some random, keyboard white supremacist telling a Palestinian to educate himself about the region he and parents come from.

Do us all a favor and go crawl back under a rock you've been hiding under for the last 3 years.

You're the one pushing for the genocide of the Jewish State, i'd argue you and Hitler would get along famously like the Palestinian leadership and Hitler during WW2. But I guess i'm a white supremist because you can't argue your position. Like I said try again when you have something to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronMaiden View Post
Indeed this is the same position that I take with respect to Palestinian foreign diplomacy. They have the right to defend themselves, though there needs to be an implicate understanding that doing so further provokes conflict. Hamas and a majority of Palestinians are not hapless victims either.

Neither side has clean hands, or any moral high ground. In fact , both groups are shouting at each other from the pits of hell, a hell they they built together for themselves.

the only moral difference I see, is that Israel is capable, and appears to be implementing a strategy that has the ambition of removing all Palestinians from their home land. Of course there is a case to be made that Hamas would be happy to implement the same strategy, though it is clear that this would be impossible under the current conditions of the world.

Make no doubt, if the shoe was on the other foot, I would appeal to the humanity of Palestinians for hopes that they could show restraint and work on a peaceful solution.

Though it seems impossible, and so here we are with mass murder the order of the day, everyday, from here to eternity.

You were doing so well but when one really slows down and reads the things you say they have this undertone.

"They have the right to defend themselves, though there needs to be an implicate understanding that doing so further provokes conflict."

Imagine telling someone that "defending themselves provokes conflict" after you have attacked them. What a sinister thing to say to try and blame someone who is the victim of an unending stream of suicide attacks. Just sit there and allow Hamas to kill you my friend.

"the only moral difference I see, is that Israel is capable, and appears to be implementing a strategy that has the ambition of removing all Palestinians from their home land."

And here is another good one, Palestine has been offered their own state 5 times and refused each time in favor of war and bloodshed. They also were given the entirety of Gaza to rule after Israel removed all of their citizens and forces from Gaza. But apparently Israel is just "stealing all the land", and you call it Palestines homeland and don't mention that it is also and probably more Israels homeland.
Skootenbeeten is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Skootenbeeten For This Useful Post: