View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 01:29 PM   #527
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benched View Post
Damn that's too bad.

Still waiting on our $5k rebate to hit our account from the original grant. Been about a month so far and our status is still 'in progress'. Pretty confident that we'll get that cash eventually as we were 'in the system' last year in the fall, were installed February, and completed our post inspection and paperwork in March.

But I think it's a shame that they aren't renewing the program as it was definitely picking up steam - more and more people I know were looking into, or actively getting, solar - which I think is a good thing. Without that extra $5k rebate, I can see some people being turned off or the rate of installation dropping off.
Are you sure it's direct deposit? For my Greener Homes Grant rebate, I filled in all of the paperwork for banking information, got the loan portion done paperless, but yesterday afternoon, I received a cheque for the $5,600.

I'm not sure if I did a wrong turn somewhere or filled something in incorrectly, but I could have sworn I requested the $5,600 to be direct deposit. Oh well. Cheque vs direct deposit is no big deal. For others though, just make sure you don't lose that cheque.
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote