View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 02:38 PM   #322
SuperMatt18
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejays View Post
Good point. I don't think it'll be Victor, because the NBA loves guys with bravado and attitude. Giannis had his cup of tea briefly, but didn't really life himself up as that face of the game. Steph is too "old" to take the reins. So it think it's Shai. Just based on age, numbers and some flash. But he doesn't have that physical presence of Lebron, and he also doesn't have the flash of Kobe. So it's hard to say. Maybe it becomes a focus on particular teams.
Anthony Edwards probably...that narrative is already starting this playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
How soft is Anthony Davis?

The Lakers team is probably better off if they kept all those young players today. Typical LeBron getting his way and having young players traded for immediate help, and whining he has no help.
Maybe...but Lakers have a ring to show for it with Anthony Davis which is all that matters. Lakers probably make a move like that whether Lebron is there or not. They made or tried to make those same moves when Kobe was there too.

It's the Lakers way.

Brandon Ingram
Lonzo Ball
Josh Hart
Jaxson Hayes
Nickeil Alexander-Walker
Didi Louzada
Herb Jones
Dyson Daniels

I'm still taking Anthony Davis over that mismash of players that the Pelicans ended up with out of the deal.

Now if New Orleans actually turned the 4th overall pick into something in 2019 (Garland?) and if the 2022 and 2025 picks become something then maybe it would be better. But overall I'm taking Anthony Davis and that championship right now.

Last edited by SuperMatt18; 05-01-2024 at 02:46 PM.
SuperMatt18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperMatt18 For This Useful Post: