View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 09:07 AM   #315
Senator Clay Davis
Franchise Player

Exp:

I'm all for slagging off LeBron, but it's the NBA media that is a bigger problem than he is. Now naturally he feeds into it, because of course he does, but it's not really his fault that the bait/troll sports shows will always use him because he's such a lightning rod. That said, this is also why the NBA's future is kind of bleak in terms of fan interest, we have three teams from the same division, two of them young up and comers and one potential dynasty, in the WC Semi's, and there's no discussing it by those bait/troll guys. League should be looking to minimize those guys every chance they get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidney Crosby's Hat View Post
Also blew a 5-point lead in OT. Embiid looks gassed (at best and injured at worst), though. Can't see the Sixers coming all the way back to win this series.
It's bizarrely fascinating what the Sixers even do. The deeper they go in the playoffs, the more the odds Embiid suffers a catastrophic injury that effectively ends next season for them. I'd honestly be sitting him for one reason: so he doesn't get hurt now so you can trade him in the offseason. Embiid's 30's are going to be rough with injuries, cash out now while his value is still close to max and build around Maxey.