View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 10:56 AM   #433
ThisIsAnOutrage
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejays View Post
I don’t think the Jets have sucked at all. They’ve been keeping up nicely on the offensive side with the Avs, by skating well and taking the attack to them. Perhaps they can do a bit better crashing the net and getting more dirty goals. Where they’re faltering is when the Avs are taking it to them. They can keep up with their speed but they’re playing scared to commit to stripping the puck off the Avs player, and aren’t taking the body in open ice. So they’re letting Avalanche players run around and be shifty and make great passes and are sitting on their heels scared to over commit. Colorado to their credit aren’t taking their offence along the boards where Winnipeg can defend well against. All Colorado’s offence is kept in open ice. It’s pretty fun to watch, despite my pool about to be severely dumped with Winnipeg players all over as I thought they’d win it all.
This is exactly right, even down to the pool bit!

I am hoping Colorado gets the "just keep doing what we're doing" yips, and the Jets adjust. Bring the series back to Winnipeg all tied up.

Go Jets!