View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 03:49 PM   #14
D as in David
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by activeStick View Post
Like, can you imagine? This could be any one of us. Going to our parked car underground late in the evening downtown and then having 2 people clearly rush towards our car seconds after we get in it, yelling at us to open the window. Naturally, you're going to be scared and assume these people who are not in uniform shouldn't be trusted (especially worried if you have a pregnant wife in the vehicle with you who is your top priority) and then as you drive up to leave, some random car rushes up and blocks you. You're going to back TF up and get the hell out of there.

Yes, he ran over a cop, but clearly it was an accident. Yet the cops tried to MAKE UP A STORY, so they could put this innocent man in jail. So they could have that man locked up for some time so his child would be raised by a single mom. When he didn't mean to do it. Jesus, what kind of people go along with that plan? Effing pisses me off that police officers would be so willing to destroy another family's life.
I tried to imagine it but I'm an older, white male so undercover cops would never rush my vehicle expecting that I was a criminal. Clearly, those are criminals rushing my vehicle to rob me.
D as in David is offline   Reply With Quote