View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 11:51 PM   #49
jayswin
Celebrated Square Root Day

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Panthers Fan View Post
Even if Vegas didn't have its best season, or if they're not playing that well right now, don't count out the defending champs. They can turn it on when they want and if Stone is even at 90%, he's a game changer on both ends.

As good as Dallas is, I don't think Robertson is the star player everyone hopes he is down there as he often disappears in the playoffs. The rest of that forwards group is above average with good depth, but no real superstar to carry them. I worry that might catch up with Dallas in this series.

I think there's an upset here. Vegas in 6.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam_calderon View Post
? Robertson was PPG in last year's playoffs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Panthers Fan View Post
I dunno, I just don't see Robertson take games over with his talent very much. Maybe I haven't seen him enough lately, but the point production flies under the radar. I view him as a star player, just not a superstar that can put the team on his back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam_calderon View Post
He's not paid as a superstar, though. I'd take the Dallas structure over having McJesus any day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GioforPM View Post
Probably this was a view based on the Calgary series where he was a complete ghost.
Yeah, that's all I can think of as Robertson was awesome last year in the run to the conference finals.
jayswin is offline   Reply With Quote