View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 12:46 PM   #30
TrentCrimmIndependent
Franchise Player

Exp:

On the ice I have little to no investment in the team.

Kumenko is the only guy to make me perk up and pay attention, and he's been a flame for like two days. Zary, Pospisil and Sharangovich to lesser extents.

This team needs some characters with high GAF and players that bleed for the crest on the jersey in order to re-engage the fans like myself on the games being played while they go through this transition.

Kadri and Coleman have been that for then but they're not spring flowers any more.

I thought Andersson and Mangiapane were competitive guys that loved being Flames but sounds like their interest in being here has waned. And they can be set free if thats the case.

I just have no interest in watching players that aren't invested in being part of the solution here any more after all the "exodus" shenanigans since Gaudreau.

Hit reset on the room and make sure every one in your locker room is here to be a part of what's happening.

That's how the Flames sell their product to fans like myself. If the team is cohesive and committed, it will translate to renewed interest in the games.

Last edited by TrentCrimmIndependent; 04-19-2024 at 12:48 PM.
TrentCrimmIndependent is online now   Reply With Quote