View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 08:31 AM   #144
Cheese
Franchise Player

Exp:

Make no mistake, Q Burdette tried to quit Survivor on this week’s episode. He tried to couch it in some nonsensical terms about doing it so others could go back to camp and start over, much like Sean Edwards did last season, but the reality is, he was trying to quit.

I would call it shocking, but the signs were all there. Jelinksy said in his EW exit interview that Q actually first broached the subject of quitting the Sweat task on day 1.

I was much more shocked by the tribe deciding to keep Q than Q trying to bail on the game. I do understand the two-for-one aspect of not voting Q out. You get rid of someone else and then let Q potentially leave whenever and that puts you two spots closer to the million dollars rather than one.

We knew there would be gold back at camp once Venus and Tevin duked it out over credit for the Soda blindside, and they did not disappoint. A triumphant Venus proclaimed to the tribe, “I can see through bulls---.

Is it still “debatable” that Hunter is Survivor 46’s biggest challenge beast? He came up big again on a classic Survivor contest — holding onto a pole for as long as possible — and won a battle against Charlie to take home the immunity necklace. And then, he put a little mustard on his victory by hanging upside down after everyone else had dropped.

Lord, how I wish there were still cameras at Ponderosa to capture Tevin’s reunion with Soda. I wondered when the season began if the island would be big enough for both of them (and Soda said it wasn’t) but in the end, it wasn’t big enough for even one of them.
https://ew.com/survivor-46-episode-8...o-quit-8634747

The tribe votes out Tevin and we still dont know whether anyone cares!

1. EldrickOnIce - Jemila / Bhanu
2. csnarpy -Jessica / Randen
3. trackercowe -Venus / Liz
4. Cheese - Kenzie / Ben
5. WhiteTiger - Moriah / Q
6. GreenLantern - Tim / Tevin
7. ChuckieNZ - Tiffany / Maria
8. Fuzz - Q / Moriah
9. dino7c - Liz / David
10. mikephoen - Hunter / Jemila
11. jg13 - Randen / Jessica
12. transplant99 - Charlie / Tiffany
13. surferguy - Soda / Soda
14. Barnes - Tevin / Charlie
15. savardandjokinen - Ben / Tim
16. jroc - Maria / Kenzie
17. Sultan -David / Hunter
18. droopydrew19 - Bhanu / Venus

GreenLantern takes his final hit and can happily go back to his yard work and Barnes is one step away from happily going out to clean his pool and get ready for summer.

Last edited by Cheese; 04-20-2024 at 07:45 AM.
Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote