View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 01:23 PM   #95
Jay Random
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarongavey View Post
I am just glad, as the father of a 10 year old girl, that once Pierre Pollievre is in power there will be someone at every washroom asking my daughter to strip to prove she does not have a penis before she enters the public washroom. I know it seem invasive but regular people don’t know the epidemic of washroom issues that are taking place.
Nobody is going to do that, or talking about doing that.

But I'm so glad that you're all worked up about this imaginary fear, and don't care at all about the real live women who are being raped because a handful of chronic sex offenders are able to enter women's washrooms at will.

Quote:
Don’t even get me started on the number of men I know, regular jocks, who have decided to remove their penis to try to get better results in intramural sports at university. This is another issue that concerns all Canadians and it is happening far too often.
Again, this is not what's happening. Male athletes don't have to get any kind of surgery or even hormone treatment. All they have to do is declare that they identify as female, and they can compete in women's sports.