View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 07:51 AM   #4600
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemi-Cuda View Post
It's a good thing that was the last episode of Hot Ones for the season, because it would be impossible for anyone to follow Conan after that. I really want to hear him talk about the aftermath of that in his podcast, because there's no way you can ingest that amount of Da Bomb with no ill effects
And the thing as well is that the host is usually very cautious to tell people to avoid getting their hands near their eyes because the sauce burns and Conan is there smearing it all over his face.

Just...holy ####.

DowninFlames is right...that kind of commitment to a bit is outrageous.

And I like the host, I really do, and partly because he is typically adamant to go toe-to-toe with his guest...but they pretty obviously pan away from him on this one because Conan is straight nuts.

Adding more hot sauce to those wings and then drinking some out of the bottle?

I've watched a lot of Hot Ones and I've never seen anything like that. Again, good thing its the last one of the season because I wouldnt want to be the poor bastard that has to follow that.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Locke For This Useful Post: