View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 03:38 PM   #6805
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muta View Post
I've always thought a Legends belt would be fun. Part time in nature, and ideally is used for when matches can be actual good matches that Legends prepare for; not just gimmicky in nature like the 24/7 belt was (and what a travesty that was).

I've heard that idea before, and while I loved the idea originally, I got cold to the idea, thinking of these veterans stumbling around the ring in slow motion, unable to do much.

It would be more sad to me then cool.

However if you created a tournament where you bought in lets say two or three veterans and they could draft teams that would compete for them, you could get some interesting dynamics and get the legends involved.

If you had a team with a ultimate heel, and during his matches you could have him constantly cheating and interfering, then the hero comes around the ring and punches him out or they exchange a couple of easy moves, it could be a cool concept. I mean you could even do interesting concepts. What about a tag team tournament with Michael Hayes Jimmy Garvin on one side versus Tully Blanchard and Arn on the others. And they had to draft and manage teams. they could build teams from individuals or preset tag teams.

A brawl between mangers wouldn't be amazing but could be cool and it could create new tag teams or refresh the tag team division.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote